- Join Community
- Post to Community
- Gift Paid Account
|Name:||Burn Notice Graphics|
|Posting Access:||All Members|
Please take the time to familiarise yourself with our guidelines, as you will be expected to know, understand, and comply with them when posting to or interacting with the community. Violation may result in a mod asking you to edit your content or, in extreme cases, the deletion of your post.
1) Civil English. Be polite, and don't bring personal drama here--standard fare. If you've a problem with a member, please feel free to message the mod.
2) English. Period. We understand not everyone speaks fluent English, but that is not an excuse for writing a sentence like "thIs iz 4 u plz". Please use proper punctuation and grammar. If we cannot understand you, we retain the right to delete your post.
3) Freezing comments on a post/deleting your post because you dislike the responses is a bannable offence, and it only takes once. If you feel a commenter is being unreasonably rude, please let the mod know and it will be taken care of.
4) We accept all graphics--icons, headers, banners, wallpapers, etc. Icons and headers do not have to be dreamwidth-compatible, though it's advisable.
5) Anything not safe for the workplace should be placed behind a cut.
6) Previews can consist of up to three icons. Larger graphics (i.e. those larger than 100x100px) are allowed one preview, provided it is smaller than 300x300px.
7) Graphics containing spoilers should be posted under a cut. "Spoilers" for an episode apply one week after its original airdate.
8) Graphics must pertain to Burn Notice.
9) This is not a request community. Graphics makers are perfectly welcome to offer to take requests, but this is not the place for you to post the request addressed to the community in general.
10) Please post your own work. Don't pass off someone else's work as your own. If you do so and are caught, you will be banned from the community.
Ads & Advertising:
1) Communities related to Burn Notice may be advertised once without permission. The ad must be placed behind a cut and labelled as such. Failure to do this will result in your post being deleted.
2) Please keep ads brief, and don't spam the community.
3) You are always welcome to link back to personal journals or graphics communities if you are linking to your own work. You do not have to post directly to this community, but make sure you are not linking to locked posts.
burn_notice || burn_notice_fic
Interested in affiliating? Contact the mod!
Contact the Mod
Mod Post at Burn Notice Graphics
Layout Custom CSS thanks to grrliz @ thefulcrum